The NEO PRO is ARVA’s new high-end transceiver. This device includes all the essential features for professional rescuers, such as an analog mode, a standby mode, and a SCROLLING function that allows you target a specific victim during a search.
The NEO PRO is ARVA’s new high-end transceiver.
This device includes all the essential “expert” features for professional rescuers, such as an analog mode, a standby mode, and a SCROLLING function that allows you target a specific victim during a search. The setup menu is easy to use, simply press on the “+” and “-“ buttons to customize device settings. The NEO PRO comes with a soft holster to fit a wide range of body shapes and sizes.
- 240g (including batteries)
- 70m search strip width.
- GROUP CHECK mode tests transmit frequency and power.
- Marking function to identify burial victims already located.
- Multiple burial indicator displays a “+”when more than 3 victims.
- 3 antennas to improve chances of finding a signal and for greater precision during the fine search.
- Digital signal processing guides rescuer more efficiently towards the burial zone.
- Auto-test lets the device run a diagnostic to verify that all main functionalities are working properly.
- Backlit screen provides great contrast in any conditions or lighting.
- Automatic revert-to-transmit mode via movement sensor in case of a secondary avalanche
- Interference management lets the user adjust the search technique in an area with considerable signal interference.
- U-Turn alarm lets the rescuer know they are heading in the wrong direction.
- Standby mode allows the user to keep their device switched on while shoveling.
- Analog mode to take full advantage of the main antenna’s maximum range
- Scroll function to select the burial victim to search for.